Higher vocational and technical education is an important part of higher education, is the highest level of vocational education system, the main task is to cultivate technology application-oriented talents needed by the society. Therefore, the teaching staff of Higher Vocational and technical education must be double qualified. The teachers of higher vocational education should have not only the teaching ability and basic quality of teachers, but also the abilities and requirements of technical talents. According to the requirements of the opinions of the Ministry of education and the Ministry of Finance on the implementation of the plan for improving the quality of teachers in Vocational Colleges (2017-2020) and the opinions of the Provincial Department of education and the Provincial Department of Finance on in-depth development of teacher training in Vocational Colleges during the 13th five year plan period, in order to further strengthen the construction of "double qualified" teachers in higher vocational colleges, In order to improve the modern vocational education system with equal emphasis on academic education and training, the school of art of Jiangsu University actively applied for and successfully approved the "2020 Jiangsu Higher Vocational College Teacher Training Project". In the summer, under the guidance of the College of continuing education, the college organized all teachers and some graduate students of the Department of environmental art to actively prepare for the relevant training.
The purpose of the training is to strengthen the ability and quality of environmental art and design teachers in higher vocational colleges, focusing on strengthening the ability requirements related to "double qualified" teachers, such as teaching ability, practical guidance ability, professional and technical ability, innovation ability and scientific research ability. The training objects are mainly environmental art design teachers, including architectural design, interior design, landscape planning and design. In order to strengthen the ability and quality of higher vocational teachers, the school of art of Jiangsu University actively integrates various teaching resources, invites domestic and foreign experts, scholars and teaching masters to set up different training programs to improve the theoretical quality, professional and technical quality, teaching ability, scientific research ability and practical ability of the trainees. And the training forms are diversified, giving consideration to both theory and practice. The main experts of this training course are as follows:
1. Zhou Haiyan. Female, professor and head of Department of Marxism College of Jiangsu University, advanced individual of Ideological and political education in Jiangsu Province; Zhenjiang is a model of teacher's ethics and a specially invited news commentator of Zhenjiang TV's livelihood channel; Excellent teacher of Jiangsu University.
2. Sudan. Male, born in 1967. He was the vice president of the Academy of fine arts of Tsinghua University. He is now the deputy curator of the Art Museum of Tsinghua University, Professor of the Academy of fine arts of Tsinghua University, and vice president of the Institute of cultural economics of Tsinghua University. He is also the director of the Environmental Design Art Committee of China Artists Association and the director of interior design branch of China Architectural Society.
3. Stephen Zhuang. He is a member of American Association of landscape architects, Professor of landscape architecture and ecological planning of University of Idaho, consultant expert of flexible Community Center Committee of University of Idaho, Commissioner of parcel revitalization committee of Moscow City, Idaho, and distinguished professor of Jinshan scholar of Art School of Jiangsu University.
4. Xu Jifeng. Male, doctor. He is an associate professor, tutor of master's degree and assistant to the president of Art College of Southeast University. He is also a science and technology evaluation expert of the Ministry of education, Deputy Secretary General of the design education branch of China Industrial Design Association, and a member of Jiangsu Young Artists Association.
5. Liu Hailiang. Male, born in 1980, doctor. Associate Professor, Department of environmental design, School of fine arts and design, Yangzhou University; At the same time, he is also a part-time designer and Design Consultant of many design institutes in Shanghai and Yangzhou.
6. Du Shoushuai. Male, associate professor of Jiangnan University. He is now a member of Japan architecture society, Urban Planning Society and geographic information society.
7. Antonio petro Latini. Male, registered architect and planner. Jinshan distinguished professor of Jiangsu University, once a part-time assistant professor of Columbia University, was employed as a professor by famous universities such as the University of Rome, the third University of Rome, Trieste University, etc.
8. Yao Qingwu. Male, graduated from Harbin Institute of technology, has presided over the design of Zhenjiang Museum Architectural Scheme, Zhenjiang special education center architectural design and many other national key projects, and has won national architectural design awards for many times.
9. Zhang Tongbiao. Male, Professor, School of art, Jiangsu University, born in 1970 in Yancheng, Jiangsu Province, doctor of fine arts, Jinshan scholar, innovation and entrepreneurship talents of Jiangsu Province, young and middle-aged academic leader of blue and blue project.
10. Li Xiao. Male, associate professor, School of art, Jiangsu University. Founder of Jiangsu Yitian design and Construction Co., Ltd. and member of interior design branch of China Architectural Society.
11. Li Yingnan. Female, associate professor, School of art, Jiangsu University, Ph.D. in landscape architecture, Seoul University, is a master's supervisor of the school of Arts, Jiangsu University.
The training time is 11 days from August 24 to September 3, 2020. The training venue is Art College of Jiangsu University. As the training is still in the critical period of new crown pneumonia epidemic prevention and control, the situation of epidemic prevention and control is still very serious. The training project implementation leading group will also be responsible for the publicity and education of epidemic prevention and control, site disinfection, temperature detection, and prevention and control of the epidemic situation during the training period in strict accordance with the requirements of the "Jiangsu University Summer vocational teacher training epidemic prevention and control plan" Training management and logistics support and other joint prevention and control work to ensure the safe and orderly development and operation of training work. (Art College)